|Job Details for Management Trainees|
• To assist the Executive in operating the department and ensure maximum productivity.
• To supervise the working conditions.
• To show leadership skills and to set a good example to subordinates.
• To be responsible for the operation.
• To monitor daily sales as to ensure targets are met.
• To ensure proper maintenance and housekeeping of the department.
• To make sure that merchandise are available all time.
• Replenish stock as and when necessary.
• Fresh graduate with Diploma/Degree in retail or equivalent.
• On job training will be provided.
• Able to work independently.
• Able to work operation hours.
• Good communication skills.
• Computer literate.
• Possess own transport.