|Job Details for IT Technicians|
• Provide user support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium.
• Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
• Able to promptly answer support related email, application and IT related matter.
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
• Experience with hardware and software issues.
• Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
• Diploma or Certificate related to IT
• Without certification but with IT background or knowledge are also encourage to apply
• Possess own transport
• Willing to work on shift (morning and afternoon only)