|Job Details for Junior Buyer|
|Job Location||:||Bayan Baru, Penang.|
• Responsible for buying/merchandising process, sourcing and procuring of products to fulfill retail and operational requirements.
• Handles negotiation and co-ordinate of buying/merchandising activities and administration such as processing purchase orders, reports/monitoring orders, liaising with internal and external parties on deliveries commitments locally and overseas.
• Co-ordinate with retail operation division on analysis of customers’ needs, marketing trend and ensure optimum stock level is maintained.
• Keep abreast of competition, product price & trends and provide input to the management.
• Responsible for inventory control, forecasting and stock planning to meet operation requirements.
• Work closely among inter-department to ensure committed schedules and sales targets are met.
• Candidate must possess at least diploma or degree in Business Management/Merchandising or equivalent.
• At least 1 year of working experience in the related field. However, fresh graduates will be considered.
• Must be energetic, resourceful and possess good communication and negotiation skills.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English.
• Self- motivated, able to work independently and a good team player.
• Full-time positions available.